Grant applications are considered at each meeting. For a grant application to be considered at the meeting, it must be received at least one week prior to the meeting date. If the application is not received by the cut off date, the application will be held and considered at the next meeting.
If you have any queries in relation to completing the application form please e-mail the Trust at email@example.com
Please provide us with a covering letter of no more than two pages detailing:-
- The purpose and nature of the project
- GST registration status and details
- Intended beneficiaries
- Existing sources of finance
- Other funding applications the organisation has made (including those to statutory sources and the lottery)
- Whether you have previously applied to us (successfully or otherwise)
If your application is for in excess of $2,000.00 the Trustees may complete a site visit before considering your application for funding.
Once we receive your application, we will send you an e-mail confirming the meeting date which your application will be considered. We will then advise you the outcome of the Trustees decision as soon as possible after the meeting.
The Trustees usually meet bi-monthly and decisions will be advised to applicants as soon as possible after each meeting.